5th and 6th were asked to create a Power Point Presentation to give an accurate account of their independent reading book. Each slide was to talk about different aspects of their chosen novel:
- Cover slide: title and introduction
- About the author
- Setting (time + place)
- Characters / main character/ favourite character
- Plot summary
- What I Learned from the book/theme of the book
- Evaluation : what I liked and disliked
- Conclusion: would I recommend this book?
They produced a great standard of work which we have entered into the Clane St. Patrick’s Day Festival Children’s Book Review Competition. Here’s hoping we do well.